About that...

So....

I had all of these hopes and plans to rekindle my love for blogging. I really do miss it, so I knew that it needed to find a place back in my priorities. However, May was kind of a crap show, work wise, and life just sort of took hold and didn't let go. I thought many times about logging on and writing, even about posting one of the pieces I have drafted, but it just didn't seem to be the right time.

Back in May, I had all of these hopes and plans to rekindle my love for blogging. I really do miss it, so I knew that it needed to find a place back in my priorities. However, May was kind of a crap show, work wise, and life just sort of took hold and didn't let go. I thought many times about logging on and writing, even about posting one of the pieces I have drafted, but it just didn't seem to be the right time.

I went through a lot of trouble to change my domain name and even changed my layout, which now that I'm not familiar with Blogger anymore, seems to be more trouble than it was worth. However, I'll figure it out.

Summer has flown by, and it's now my favourite time of year (yes, I know, it's still summer until the 21st, calm down sun worshippers). I can now sit down at my computer before 10 PM without having the sun burn my retinas. In retrospect, we chose a horrible place for our desktop.


Now, I'm writing from my iPhone, in the google app, because I'm unable to find a suitable blogging app at the moment. I'm open to suggestions. I'm writing from a hotel room with my daughter in the bed next to me. We had a great day at 'Big Top City' as she likes to call it (If you don't get the reference, check out Bubble Guppies). We spent the day at the Exhibition, riding the carney rides and paying way too much money to play rigged games for terrible prizes, getting rained on. It was worth it though. We had fun. Ask me in a week or so if it was still worth it, I'll let you know if we contracted any communicable diseases (lice, scabies, worms, fungus, gastro, the plague, the list goes on.


It is my intention to get back at this blogging thing, as I love writing and I need to start doing more things that I love again.



Comments