Guess Who's Back? Back Again.

Wow! I've really missed this! I can't believe it's been this long since I have been able to write a blog post. I made an executive decision to give up blogging for a while, when I was feeling very overwhelmed with everything going on in my life. It seemed like the one thing that I could realistically drop.

So, what's been going on over the past year and a half?

Plenty! Life is sometimes busy, sometimes quiet, but isn't that normal for most people?

Still working at the hospital part time, still working out and living an active lifestyle. Travelling as much as I can. Reading, playing with Harper, and just generally living life.

Harper is now 4 years old, if you can believe it. She's so smart it's not even funny. She is so cute and sweet and outgoing. She is at a super fun age right now. Our only real issue is that she doesn't love to eat her meals (surprise!).




This January we took a trip to Egypt with G-Adventures, which was awesome. We visited the pyramids, traveled all through out the country, and explored tombs and temples. I think I might have crossed 3 things off my big bucket list on that trip alone. It was the farthest I've ever been from home. We will be doing another tour with them in the future for sure, it was great.


Since I last posted, we built a chicken coop and now have 6 laying hens. Harper isn't a big fan of them, but I like them, and I love having the fresh eggs!

I'm really looking forward to doing more writing, I really have missed this!

Stay tuned!

Comments