Weigh in Wednesday

I'm a little late getting this posted but please grab a button and link up with some like minded health and fitness bloggers!
So! This week I was a bit nervous of how things would go after the Shakeology cleanse. I gained a couple pounds right off the batt when I started on my regular 21 Day Fix portions. I think it was just from actual volume of food. Anyway. 

I made a big mistake on the weekend. I went into a store starving and came out with Halloween candy. The horror! After that total blood bath, I settled down okay and was still able to be down 0.5 pounds to 164.8. 


As for workouts, I've been doing my PiYo schedule. Plus, I have gone to hockey whenever I can and I actually signed up for boot camp on Tuesday nights. That was fun and a great workout! I even went for a quick run on Monday evening and had no trouble at all running a km without stopping. That's huge for me. 


I'm pretty much just moving forward as best I can. I am happy with that. Slow and steady right?






Comments

  1. Nice job on the loss. And I love your workout partner. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great, and what an adorable pic of your little one! :) I am so glad to be off the road for work so I can actually follow your blog again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as you didn't eat the Halloween candy it's OK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable workout partner! Mine usually just try to tackle me, though they've been helpful with my post-run stretching as of late. Way to go with running the km!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! She usually stacks things on top of me haha!

      Delete
  5. She's such a cutie. I can't believe how big our F13 babies are getting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment