From White To Bright for Chairish.com

Today, I'm writing for Chairish.com again! Last year I wrote a post about designing a living room around a beautiful rug that you can buy at their online store. You can read about that here. Chairish buys and sells awesome vintage furniture and decor! Check them out if you're looking to add something unique to your home.

This time, I was challenged to design a living room around an accent chair. They have a great collection of accent chairs, check them out!

This was pretty fun! I used the Polyvore website and put together a room that suited my style, all surrounding the chair that I chose.

Here it is!


Chairish Set


Crate and Barrel table lamp
260 CAD - crateandbarrel.com


Battery operated wall light
66 CAD - modcloth.com


Fireplace accessory
overstock.com


Pom Pom at Home linen curtain panel
380 CAD - laylagrayce.com


Glass candle
255 CAD - kathykuohome.com


White wall art
135 CAD - superette.co.nz


Pillow Decor throw pillow
115 CAD - pillowdecor.com


Americanflat framed wall art
91 CAD - kohls.com


Colonial Mills colored basket
92 CAD - macys.com


Home Essentials modern home decor
33 CAD - kohls.com


NOVICA blue home decor
40 CAD - novica.com


Dot Bo seaside home decor
40 CAD - dotandbo.com


Lee Industries funky furniture
3,825 CAD - chairish.com


Turquoise side table
605 CAD - onekingslane.com



As you can see, my taste in colours hasn't changed much in the past year! I'm totally in love with all things teal, grey, and turquoise. What do you think? How would you design your living room, given the chance to do WHATEVER you wanted??

The funny thing is, this design isn't a whole lot different from my actual living room! Guess that means I've got my dream home, doesn't it??

Make sure you check out Chairish! You might find something you love!

Comments

  1. Love those colors. It looks very modern cottage which I love :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment