Weigh in Wednesday

Welcome to another week of Weigh in Wednesday! Grab a button and visit some other great bloggers!
I'm afraid I don't have a ton good to report this week. I am feeling tired and worn out. I have been working the last 3 days and have been having some stomach issues for the last little while. I am trying to get my work outs in every day, and that's been going okay, other than last night when I was late getting home from work and went to bed at 9. 

I have been having crazy heart burn randomly, and feeling sick after eating. I feel like I've got acid in the back of my throat and it all feels way worse right after a workout. I've started on some medications that have helped some. I also got a blood test done for H. Pylori so if it's that at least there's an answer. 

As a result, my eating has been not great. I have been eating when my tummy allows, and if not I pay for it wit nausea. Fun. 

No, I'm not pregnant. 

Anyway, I'm hoping to have this l straightened out soon, because it's rather discouraging to put your besting I a workout only to feel like you're going to woof your cookies for the next hour. 

In other news, we went to the beach with some friends and I attempted wakeboarding for the first time in 4 years. I actually got up and went for a spin around the cove. Yes, it's in the Atlantic k ran. Yes it was cold. 


I was pretty proud of myself. I didn't have the strength for that 4 years ago, and never got up out of the water then. This happened on Sunday and I'm still sore from a 2 min ride. Yeah. 

I'll leave you with a cute picture of Harper. 


I'm up 1.6 lbs from last week. I'm working on getting back into the groove. Hopefully I can get my stomach feeling better and get back into it.




Comments

  1. So sorry about your stomach issues - super impressed with you still getting your workouts in! Congrats on the wakeboarding - great NSV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry you're not feeling well--and I second what Anna said! That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry you're not feeling well--and I second what Anna said! That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, that is not fun to deal with! I hope it gets figured out soon! I have had acid reflux disease for years. I still have some bad days, but that sounds much worse than anything I have now a days! Hang in there! And yes, good for you for still working out through all this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your stomach is feeling better soon! Great job getting up on the wakeboard- that is TOUGH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So awesome! That's a big motivator in losing weight. I want to be able to do those kinds of things too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this post,And I guess that they having fun to read this post,they shall take a good site to make a information,thanks for sharing it to me.
    Pregnancy Guide For First Time Moms

    ReplyDelete
  8. What did they put you on for the heartburn?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment