Not A Wagon {Weigh in Wednesday}

"I fell off the wagon....AGAIN"

I am SO guilty of over using this term, but it needs to stop!

Seriously!

This journey to health and wellness that we're all on, it in no way involves us sitting on the back of a wagon. If you're sitting on the wagon, you're not doing it right.

You need to be walking, jogging, running.

This is YOUR journey, would you want someone else driving??

Put one foot in front of the other, and move forward.

Use the term 'get back on track' if need be, but no wagons involved!

Now that I've got that off my chest, I'm going to move on to Weigh in Wednesday!

Last week was a disaster, a hundred times over. Some coding evil thing happened with a post from a month ago and it messed my whole blog up to the point where I couldn't post anything. Insert panicked Winter here. Anyway, thanks to a very kind blogger, it's fixed. I would have never been able to do that myself, but thank God for people who know code!



Weigh-in Wednesday!







This past week I have been 'off track' if you know what I mean! Haha. Sorry, not funny. I'd have one good day, and 2 bad ones. That doesn't  make for good weight loss. At. All. 

And salt is REALLY not my friend. Specifically the night before a weigh in. Anyway, here it is. I told myself I'd always be honest about this, so honest I shall be. I gained 2.8 pounds this week. More like in the last 4 days, but hey, who's counting? (ME!). This puts me at 167 (GASP!). The highest I've been in a while. 

I guess I know what that means. Time to buckle down and stoping being an idiot. Ok, I'm not an idiot, but I'm eating like someone who has NO IDEA what this is doing to my body, and I DO. I've read books, articles, blogs, and whatever else on the topic. I KNOW. I just have to DO!

Workouts have been pretty decent lately. I could be more consistent, but could be worse. I'm not doing any one thing right now. I'm REALLY excited for Cize to come out. The sneak peak has been out on Beachbody on Demand for a while now, and I have done it a bunch of times. It's SO much fun! It doesn't even feel like 30 mins, let alone 40! I should do another round of the 21 Day Fix workouts before I go to Boston in July! We shall see! 

How was your week? 








Comments

  1. I'm struggling to get my weight back down into the goal window so I can continue to have Weight Watchers for free. But I am building the muscles I want.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment