Post Move Weigh In Wednesday

Hello everyone! 

It's time for weigh in Wedneaday again! I still don't have internet at the new house yet, so I can't put any of the link up stuff on my post, but don't forget to go link up with Heather and Erin! 

This week feels like it's been soooo long. I worked on Thursday and then Friday I started moving things up to the new house in the morning. By 9 pm or so, we were mostly moved up! I feel like I've been extremely busy since then. 

I haven't had much for workouts, which is no ones fault but mine. We haven't got the internet hooked up yet, and I haven't unpacked my DVD player. I also haven't been out for a run either. I did do piyo Sweat yesterday, on my phone. It kept freezing because the 3G sucks at the house. Better than nothing I suppose! 

Anyway, I haven't really had time to do much else. I have been unpacking, organizing, and cleaning. On Sunday I made a nice dinner for Mother's Day and had my mom over. It was an absolute joy to cook in my new kitchen. 

Side note: I promise to post pictures as soon as we get internet! I'm not doing it all from my iPhone. 

Then Sunday evening we had a 'salads and BBQ' at Casey's grandparents. 

We have had people up to the house pretty late every day since we moved up. We also don't have blinds yet, so I've been up at 6-7 daily. Yawn. I suppose that's a good thing but I am really feeling it by 8:30 at night, and I am just waiting for an acceptable time for an adult to go to bed. 9 right?? 

Tuesday was my moms birthday so I made dinner and cake for that and had her and my grandmother over. 

Other than the 3 family dinners, my eating has been fine. Not perfect but not bad. I feel like I've been too busy to eat. If that's even possible for a person who loves food as much as I do. 



After all of that, I managed to lose 1.2 pounds this week, down to 163.8. Somehow. I'm hoping this week will be a little better food-wise, though it's not started off very well. 

That's all for this week. Remember to go link up with Heather and Erin! 


Comments

  1. I think moving and unpacking is enough of a workout! It's exhausting! Can't wait to see the new house though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss! And yes, all that moving, packing an unpacking is burning calories! Glad everything went smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, 1.2 pounds while moving is a huge accomplishment, go you! :) Your kitchen is beautiful and your pic of the planner and coffee just makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Erin... you might not have gotten a traditional workout in, but moving is definitely one heck of a workout! What a crazy week... so glad things are coming together, can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moving is definitely a workout! Have fun settling in to the new place :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, moving is a workout and time consuming! I'll be jealous of the new home... not of the moving! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job losing weight while moving! You can make lots of workouts with your unpacking too so don't worry about your regular activities.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment