The 21 Day Fix {&Weigh in Wednesday}

Hello everyone!

It's Weigh in Wednesday again, time to link up with Heather, Ash, and Erin! Go check out the awesome linkup hosts, and the rest of the great bloggers joining in!

This week I wanted to extend the invitation to my readers to join my 21 Day Fix challenge group, starting in the New Year. Send me a email or a message if you're interested in taking part!

On Monday, I wanted to take a whole day, and eat on the 21 Day Fix plan, just to see how I would do. I have to say, it was absolutely fine. I planned ahead and it went pretty well for my first try. My only issue was that I did the Total Body Cardio Fix workout in the morning, and then went to a particularly taxing hockey skills night, and by the time I got home, I was starving. I still had 1 purple, 1 yellow, half a red, and 3 tsp to use, so I had some Shakeology with a banana, peanut butter, and almond milk. It was perfect actually, because all I wanted to do was eat all the peanut butter balls that are in my freezer, but the Shakeology really hit the spot.

Want to know what I ate?

For breakfast I had a half scoop of Shakeology, half a banana, and a tsp of peanut butter (yup, the same thing I had for my evening snack).

Lunch was leftover 21 DF approved chili.


Dinner was stuffed peppers with roasted broccoli.


My snack (should have had a morning one, but I was busy and didn't have time) was some melon and a greek yogurt, and then the Shakeology in the evening.

It wasn't perfect, but I'm pretty happy with how well I did. Especially resisting the peanut butter balls in the freezer! There is a learning curve to it, so that's why I'm doing a few test recipes and trying it out beforehand. Honestly, there is no way  you couldn't lose weight eating that healthy! I think that the 21 Day Fix will be a real winner! I can't wait to see how the ladies in my challenge group do!


Weigh In Wednesday

So, moving on to my weigh in for this week. I'm absolutely pumped to say I lost 2.2 pounds this week! I didn't have much going on here, other than on Saturday we went to the Santa Claus Parade and the community get together afterwards, which was full of yummy treats, which I had a few of, not gonna lie. Other than that it was a fairly laid back week, which I needed. I got caught up on a ton of things that needed doing!

Height: 5'3"
Last Week: 163.4
This Week: 161.2
Change: -2.2 Pounds
Total Loss: 48.8 Pounds

Honestly, I've been bumping back and fourth within about 3 pounds and I'd really like to see myself in the 150s someday soon. I know it's a lot to ask during Christmas, but Christmas will be here and gone before I know it, and I've got a plan for the new year. I'm thinking I'll make a decent attempt to eat on the 21 DF plan between Christmas and New Years too, just to give myself a kick-start. Our cruise is in like 37 days! To say I'm excited is a little bit of an understatement! 

How was your week? Do you have a plan for the New Year?


Comments

  1. I absolutely love reading your weigh in's they are so inspiring! (Especially being 15 weeks pregnant I just keep seeing the scale go up) I am posting my What I {Ate} Wednesday a little later today! Trying to get back on track with eating healthy!

    Aspen Kelty Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I remember when I was pregnant, thinking how badly I wanted to lose weight. It took me a long time to get on the train after Harper was born though! Do your best, and don't stress too too much!

      Delete
  2. Wow, your meals for 21DF look amazing!! :) Great job kicking butt on your loss this week. You are gonna be in the 150s before you know it, girl! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the loss!!! I'm struggling not seeing any scale movement, but I will be in the150s with ya so soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment