I'm a Coach {& The Holiday Hustle!}

A couple months ago, I started thinking about doing something to help motivate people to live a healthier lifestyle. I have lots of people asking 'what's my secret?' and I would tell them that it's not a secret, it's healthy eating choices and exercising! I felt like that answer was falling a bit short of people's expectations. I know that everyone wants a magic pill, wrap, something they sprinkle on their food, but to be honest, those things are all short tracks to failure. Sure, you might lose a bit and be super happy with a product, but it hasn't helped you change your lifestyle and your habits. That's what got you where you are in the first place!


That's the truth. It takes hard work and consistency to make healthy changes to your life. Most people don't want to hear that.

I've known about Beach Body for a long time. I'm a big fan of Turbo Fire and I've always had a special fear for P90X and those who complete it. A few months ago I bought PiYo and like it a lot, but didn't have the determination (or stamina) to finish it. A couple month ago, I got P90 and I've been doing that pretty consistently ever since.

It's crazy how much your body will change and what you discover you can do if you just work at it! If you want to hear more about my journey with P90 so far, check out this post for week one and this post for the first month. I will continue to post as I get farther into the program!

I started thinking about becoming a coach in October. I thought it might be something I could tackle in the New Year, after I was able to take on the position at work that I was awarded in the summer, but haven't been able to take yet, due to staffing issues. I thought about it for a couple weeks, and spoke to Casey about it quite a bit (he was probably sick of talking about it by the time I decided). In the end, I decided to sign up and become a coach sooner rather than later.

I'm still learning the ropes of the coaching business, but I'm working at it, and hope to be a great coach to whoever wants me! I'm so excited about telling people about all the great programs Beach Body has to offer! I know there's one for everyone!

I ran a wonderful motivation group for the month of November. It was just a small group, people I know around the island. I'm so proud of how well they all did! Especially with the holidays approaching! Great job everyone!!

I decided to see if there was any interest in doing another group, for the month of December, since it's by far the hardest month to stay 'on track.' There was plenty of interest, which I'm super pumped about.

I also wanted to open the group up to anyone else who wants to join! If you want to join, here is the link to the Facebook page. The group is called the Holiday Hustle! We're going to help keep each other accountable through all the Christmas temptations!


Oh, and I plan on handing out a prize to the person who gets the most points for the whole month!

So, come on and join the motivation/accountability group and stay on track with us this December!!! Also, if you want to talk to me about finding a workout program with Beach Body that is perfect for you, please message me or email me. I'd be happy to help!

Moving on to Weigh in Wednesday with Heather, Ash, and Erin!



Weigh In Wednesday
This week I've somehow managed to lose 1.6 pounds! I think it's because I've stopped stressing too much. I've let myself have a couple of treats here and there, but not gone totally nuts. I've worked out, but not every single day, and not doubles either. I've given my body (and mind this week it seems) time to heal and rest. I'm sure I've lost muscle mass, but that's alright by me. I didn't ever want more of that. I want to lose fat and tone. 

Height: 5'3"
Last Week: 162.8
This Week: 161.2
Change: -1.6 Pounds
Total Loss: 48.8 Pounds

How was your week? Did you meet your goals? 

Comments

  1. Great loss! Way to go stepping out and starting your coaching business :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is possible to overdo things so you've done well taking a step back and losing this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment