Fitness Friday

Hello everyone!

It's time for Fitness Friday with ALG Uninterrupted! Go check out her blog and the rest of the links!

This week has been quite good for me again, in the fitness department. I've been continuing on with my P90 program. I have to say, I do believe I'm getting stronger! 

As for the cardio days, I've been putting 110% into them, because I feel that I'm not being super challenged. Though, that leaves me room/energy to go to hockey or whatever else I want to do. I'm burning around 250 calories on cardio/ab ripper day, and about 120 on sculpt days. 

I'm finding that I'm getting stronger and able to do a much fuller range of motion on sculpt days. My half push-ups are improving. Never in a million years did I think that would happen! 

I am looking forward to what I can do over the rest of the program!

Honestly, if I had known that I would actually feel a difference after only 2 weeks of doing a program, I would have stuck to one ages ago! I swear I have muscles that are actually becoming more defined! I never thought that would ever ever happen! Ever!!! I didn't even realize that I wanted it to happen! Funny what you learn about yourself, isn't it? 

I've been to hockey twice this week as well. One scrimmage and one skills night. I'm much more comfortable on the ice this year. It's pretty amazing how much of a difference 40 pounds can make!

As I posted in my Weigh in Wednesday post, I lost 2.6 pounds this week. I'm really hoping to not see a gain for next week, as that usually happens after a loss of 2+ pounds for me. I'll work hard, and we shall see!



ALG Uninterrupted

Comments

  1. Girl you are still doing so great! Congrats on your loss this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment