Fitness Friday

Last week, I was all "If I schedule my workouts in, I'll do them! Right!?"

Well, I can tell you that didn't happen. With the amounts of craziness that happened with the crash of our air ambulance and losing 2 wonderful men, I didn't really have the drive to get out and run, or do any working out. Then, on tuesday morning at 3 am I woke up with a gastro bug. I was out for about 32 hours after that. Horrible! I attempted to go to work and the the funeral, but I was so nauseated and sick feeling that all I could do was drive myself back home, take a gravol, and sleep it off. I feel horrible about missing the funeral, but what could I have done? Drugged myself, gone, and infected everyone around me? Not a good plan!

I'm finally feeling better, and I'm ready to get back at it. We've got friends coming down for the weekend, I'm very excited about that! I'm sure there'll be lots of walking involved tomorrow. Maybe hiking as well. Sadly, they all leave on Sunday, so I'm thinking I'll plan a sunday evening run to get back into it.

Wish me luck! Sorry about the short and sweet post today, I'm working on getting things ready for company! :)




ALG Uninterrupted

Comments

  1. I had a crazy week as well and did absolutely nothing exercise wise. It seems like this has been a crazy week for a lot of people

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life happens. The important thing is that we keep on going when we can!

      Delete
  2. That's too bad you had to miss the funeral, but it was probably for the best that you took care of yourself. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness! I hope you feel better and had a great weekend with your company :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I did have fun, and feel much better.

      Delete

Post a Comment