Fitness Friday #Fail

Hello all!

Linking up for Fitness Friday, though I'm a day late. #fail #sorry

I'm still taking part in the #thirtyforthirtyone challenge on Instagram with Jess over at Operation Skinny Jeans.

Saturday:

This was the day of the hurricane. I got a nice TurboFire workout in, with Fire 30. It was awesome, I can't believe it but I was able to do the HIIT 75 seconds without even modifying it! Woot!



Sunday:

Had a really active day on sunday! Went for a morning walk with Harper, a swim in the afternoon, and a run in the evening. Not bad, eh!?



Monday:

Got in a nice sunny morning walk with Harper.



Tuesday:

Probably my most active day ever. I lovved over 27000 steps on my fitbit that day. Went for a morning walk with Harper, then a short one with her to my grandmothers and back, then a 5K run, and THEN a walk with Sheryl! Awesome!



Wednesday:

I did the align video of the Piyo program. Not super strenuous but I was sweating anyway! Glad to have somewhat of a break after a long day at work.

Thrusday:

Got in a 5K run after work. I was tired, but it ended up being my best time yet! :)



Friday:

This morning I did Piyo Lower Body. It was great actually!



So as you can see, I've been busy getting 30 minutes of at least something in every day. I don't even care if it's just a walk if I'm super not feeling it.

How was your week? Did you meet any of your goals?



Comments

  1. Looks like somebody is interested in wearing the goggles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job, Winter!

    PS, love your sunglasses. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment