Weigh In Wednesday {& A Little MyFitnessPal Networking!}

I had a brainwave the other day. I was entering my lunch into MyFitnessPal, and it dawned on me that as part of my Weigh in Wednesday post, I should do a bit of networking on MyFitnessPal.

Reasoning?

More people = More encouragement = Better results!

Pretty much every weight loss company says the same thing.

I'm terrible at anything to do with HTML or anything, but I figured, if you want to, leave your MyFitnessPal username in the comments, if you would like people to add you as a friend on there!

This linkup has been SO inspirational for me, and since I have been participating weekly, I have been seeing more and more of the results I'm looking for. I love reading about all your weight loss journeys. The good, the bad, the ugly, and the fabulous!

I just figured that adding more friends to my MyFitnessPal account would be fun, and encouraging along the way.

So, without any more of my rambling, my account is:

Winterbenson


Original, right?! 

So, if you want to expand your friends list on MyFitnessPal, add your username to the comments here, and add the ones who have posted theirs! 

I promise to encourage you along the way, and I hope you'll find some encouragement in others! 

So, on to the link up with Heather, Ash, and Erin!

This past week was kind of rough at work (stressful, busy, whatever), but I kept track of everything I ate in MyFitnessPal and drank a ton of water.

This week I'm down 0.8 lbs. I'm very happy with that number, as I was sort of worried I'd be up a bit due to stress or that it's TOM again (didn't that just happen?!).

I bumped myself up to week 2 of C25K over the last week. I've got one more run of week 2, and then it's on to week 3! I'm kind of scared, because I feel like I can barely do 90 seconds right now, and the thought of having to do 3 minutes makes me wanna hurl. Maybe it won't be so bad...I can hope right?!

It felt good to get out and run after work, which I didn't even remotely want to do, but I did it anyway. I'd like to get rid of this cough though, so I don't feel like I've got a plug in my lungs anymore!


Can I also point out that on Monday I logged 17 203 steps on my FitBit?! Sweet right?! I went for a morning walk with Harper and then a run in the evening. According to the FitBit, (including my RMR) I burned almost 3000 calories during the whole 24 hour day! That's how it's done ladies and gentlemen! ;)

And I'll leave you with this little tidbit. 


Head on over and check out the linkup for Weigh in Wednesday! 





Weigh In Wednesday

Comments

  1. Go you!!! No wonder you lost 0.8 lbs this week..3000 calories is crazy! Great job, Winter! I don't do MyFitnessPal or I would totally linkup with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the loss!
    MFP name is Maggie4Margaret. I'll look you up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I tried your username and it's not working. I think MFP has a bug...

      Delete
  3. shannontatlock (I know, original!?!?)

    PS, I tried to find your username in the search engine and couldn't find you. BOO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the loss!! MFP name is abbysmom814

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the loss! I need to check out c25k... right now I feel like I can run about the length of a city block before I'll pass out... not good. Sounds like a good challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm slowly building up the ability to go farther. It's coming, just not quickly! :) Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  6. Congrats on the loss! Couch to 5k is such a great program...I remember being nervous about going on to week 3 as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I am excited to get better at running, so I'm going to press on!

      Delete

Post a Comment