5 on Friday

I haven't done a 5 on Friday post in a while, so I thought it was time to write one!

{ONE}

We're heading away this weekend to the Fredericton Home Show. I'm pretty pumped. I can't wait to see all of the different vendors. I really hope I'm not making this super exciting in my head (like I did with the Sussex flea market) just to have it suck. We went to the one in Moncton several years ago, and I found it really interesting. Now that we're in the actual house market, I think I'll learn a thing or two...hopefully! Either way, I get a night away with Casey, baby free! I'm hoping we'll find somewhere nice to eat in the city and maybe to see Divergent!

{TWO}

Our area had the most rediculously crazy blizzard on Wednesday. It was an actual blizzard. White out conditions, 100 kmph winds. Crazy!!! I went to work in the morning, and it started snowing around lunch or just before. It was absolutely nuts by 2. I was supposed to leave work at 4:30, but the roads were literally closed down. I didn't end up leaving until 8:30 at night, after the plows were sent back out. I'm just thankful I didn't have to pull a double shift!!


{THREE}

I saved up my pennies by selling random things around my house and guess what!? I ordered a FITBIT!! I'm SOOO excited to get it! I'm really interested to see how much I do on a busy day at work. I wish I had it yesterday! It was crazy!

{FOUR}

I'm slowly catching up on my cross stitching! I think I'll be all caught up by the end of April for sure!


{FIVE}

This is probably the most exciting one actually! I'm going to be hitting 20 000 pageviews on this blog very soon! So, in celebration of my blogs growth over the last year, I'm going to be hosting a giveaway! Details will be going up next week! Be sure to follow and check back! :)






Comments

  1. Enjoy your weekend!
    And holy crap, that is a blizzard! That's just nuts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was absolutely nuts! I have videos in my instagram of the craziness!
      Enjoy your weekend as well!

      Delete
  2. Wow--congrats on your pageviews!! You know we love a good giveaway:) Can't wait to hear how the fitbit works for you--it seems to be all the craze now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I'm pumped to get the fitbit and test it out!

      Delete
  3. Wonderful on the pageviews and you will love the fitbit! I did love mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad to hear good things from someone who has one! :)

      Delete
  4. 100 MPH WINDS?!??! crazy! Congratulations on 20,000 views! Great blog (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was actually the craziest storm I've ever seen! Thanks for reading!

      Delete

Post a Comment