11 Month Photos

For the past few weeks, I've had my post for Baby Talk all ready to go a few days ahead of time, but the last few days our whole household has been sick. Harper caught a stomach bug and we caught it from her. It REALLY sucks taking care of a sick baby and you're sick too. None of us have felt like eating or doing anything other than sleep. We're starting to feel better now, but it seems to be a slow recovery. I had to force myself to eat breakfast this morning. I'm still waiting to see if Harper will eat anything or not. I hope so, I'm so ready for this to be over.

Anyway, I thought I'd share Harper's 11 month photos. She wasn't very cooperative for them, but that's an 11 month old for you, isn't it?



Harper loves her Applecheeks too :)



Comments

  1. Adorable! Just wait- those monthly (or any) pictures get harder to take! I hope you all are feeling much much better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't think I'll continue doing them every month after her first birthday. I think I'll just get family pics done every so often. I take tons of pics anyways.

      Delete

Post a Comment