It Doesn't Take Much...

To knock you off your feet.

Last week I was doing so well, exercising on a schedule, eating decently, whatever. Friday was a bit off, I worked a pick up shift, and ended up getting my flu shot. I've only ever had 2 of these before, and I've never had the flu in my adult life. Anyway, Friday night I went to the Lady Sirens hockey game and then to the after party to mingle with them and the opposing team. Even did a little sober driving on my way home. Unfortunately, even though I went to bed just past midnight, I didn't sleep hardly at all. Every inch of my body hurt. My fingers, my toes, my legs. Everything. The next morning I was so exhausted, but I had cupcakes to frost for an auction, and the Lady Sirens were playing their second game and I wanted to be there to cheer them on (PS The Lady Sirens won both their games!! Great job ladies!!). I was supposed to run a C25K that day, but clearly that didn't happen. I was still aching and extremely tired.



I did go to hockey both sunday and monday, but I could feel that I'd been sitting on my behind for 4 days. I felt sluggish and non-responsive. I really need to take my running gear with me on vacation, but I really don't want to! Sigh.

YMCA Dance Break :)
Anyway, I've got nothing much else to say other than I'm leaving today for my vacation. I won't be posting next week because I'll be somewhere in the middle of the Caribbean ocean, between the Bahamas and the US Virgin Islands. Internet sucks the big one on cruise ships, and also, I'm not spending my cruise on the internet. :) I hope everyone has a great week though! Lots of weight loss and NSVs too!

I've been seriously thinking about my game plan for when I get back. I NEED to get my eating under control. I don't know who I was joking thinking that I would be good between New Years and vacation. I'm terrible at this! I hope I come back with a tan and a fresh outlook on life!

Weigh In Wednesday

Comments

  1. Enjoy your vacation and focus on the food and eating when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's the plan! Hardcore when I get home! :)

      Delete
  2. Have a great vacation and enjoy that cruise ship food! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will! I can't wait for the good food, I'm drooling already!

      Delete
  3. Wow! Caribbean?? Have fun on your cruise and tell us all about it when you come back! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! Bahamas, St Thomas, and St Maarten! Can't wait! I'm sure I'll post lots about it when we get back! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  4. Enjoy your vacation and I hope you feel better asap!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment