5 on Friday!

{ONE}

I've never tried the EOS lip gloss before because I generally prefer something in my pocket (even though I always end up putting then through the wash). Anyway I bought the strawberry sorbet one a couple days ago and oh my word it's awesome! I'm in love! 

{TWO} 

If you're a game of thrones fan I'm sure you've seen the new trailer for the upcoming season 4. If not check it out! 

{THREE} 

Today we're headed to universal studios islands of adventure. I'm PUMPED! Casey and I love roller coasters. I'm most especially excited to see the new Harry Potter part. I posted about that a couple weeks ago but the day has finally come. Yay!! 

{FOUR}

Last night we went out to eat at the golden coral. I can't even tell you how yummy it was. I was basically starving though, since we ate breakfast in Montreal at 8ish and didn't eat again until 6 PM after our flight and drive to Okee. Thank goodness Casey's gram had a few granola bars on hand or I might have actually fainted. 

{FIVE} 


Check out these beauties! I used a gift card to the mall (well some of it) and got them for our cruise. They're 100$ normally, we got them for 35$. Score!! 

Comments

  1. 1. Love Eos! The mint one is my favourite.

    2. Um, I love Game of Thrones! SO EXCITED for new season.

    3. Make sure you have butterbeer and get the slushy one! You'll love it. :)

    4. I've never been to Golden Corral. I'll have to give it a whirl when I'm down there.

    5. Beautiful shoes. I love shoes, aren't they great?

    Have a wonderful trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, I love EOS! Second, those shoes are hawt!

    www.abettertina.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment