Five on Friday!

This is my first ever link up with Five on Friday! I'm kinda excited!


{ONE}

I can't help but share these. They were orders I filled today. I know it's actually 2 things but you know. 

MINION CUPCAKES! 



&&&& RAINBOW CUPCAKES!!!



The minions were super easy, like it took no talent whatsoever, but they turned out awesome and I love them! Just don't ask me to do them unless you can provide the twinkies, because you can't get them on this island, NOR can you get the rocket candies you use for the eyes. I looked at every. single. store. on this island. Not a rocket to be found. Thankfully the person who ordered them had some from Halloween. 

The rainbow ones are super cute, but lordy they were so much work. I wish I had a second person there with me just to wash and dry all the dishes between colour tinting. 

I also made s'more cupcakes today with toasted marshmallow frosting, but I forgot to take a picture. I was mad at them anyway, because I couldn't for the life of me get the blow torch to work. I tried to implore the people of Facebook to come help me, enticing them with a bowl of frosting, but then I remembered my dad wasn't out fishing and might possibly be able to help me and he did! Yay dad! 

{TWO}



Do people buy themselves birthday presents? I am thinking about doing just that. I should have enough money saved up by the time Cyber Monday rolls around to order one of these bad boys. I have been working out lots lately, and I track everything I do on the MyFitnessPal app, but when I play hockey for an hour (straight, I thought I was gonna die) it says I burned 700+ calories. I have a really hard time believing that. I would love to know what I'm really burning! Does anyone have one of these? I've looked at all kinds of heart rate monitors and I'm really liking this one. 

{THREE}


Am I the only one who waits until Dec 1 or after to decorate for Christmas? I know many people that light up right after Remembrance Day, but I just can't bring myself to. I can't possibly get in the spirit until after this day. Then I feel like I can allow myself to go all out Christmas! 

{FOUR}



AppleCheeks just released their new Christmas diaper yesterday, Joy! I love it! I've already ordered mine in both sizes (of course). You can find it here if you want to order it! 

In other news, I moved Harper up to her size 2 diapers. I'm so sad! I put one on her for tonight to see how she does. I've never had one on her for any length of time before. She still fits her size ones, but I think this will help with the sore parts where the elastic is on her legs. 

{FIVE}



I made this Mexican Quinoa Salad yesterday to have for lunch for a bit, and it's super yummy. I'm going to post the recipe soon! It's super yummy and good for you! 

Well that's it for Five on Friday! It's been real. 


Comments

  1. I'm with ya! I don't decorate for Christmas until December. I love Thanksgiving, and I think it needs to properly be celebrated without Christmas outshining it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see your reasoning there! I'm Canadian, so our Thanksgiving was in October, but I know it's pretty big across the boarder! Happy Thanksgiving!!

      Delete

Post a Comment