Chocolate Frosting

A lovely lady that I work with gave me this incredible recipe for chocolate frosting. I hope she doesn't mind me sharing this. It goes good on basically everything....cakes, cookies, squares, french fries... Just joking...sort of.

Chocolate Frosting

Ingredients

3/4 Cup Butter.
3/4 Cup Chocolate Chunks, melted, then cooled (I used semi sweet bakers squares). 
1 1/2 Cup Icing Sugar.

Instructions

Melt the chocolate. I do this in my measuring cup, in the microwave. Be careful not to burn it though. I usually do it in 25 second increments, and stir it in between. Let it cool until it's just slightly warm. 

Mix butter and chocolate until well combined. I use my mixer machine for this. Mixing by hand is for the birds. 

Gradually add the icing sugar and beat until well combined. If you want it thinned a little, you can add a tsp of water at a time until it's the consistency you're looking for. 

This frosting is so great!! I'm sure you'll love it too! 

Enjoy!



Comments