Breakfast Egg Cups

I've been wanting to try this out for a long time, and I finally decided to just do it this week. I know that eating real food for breakfast as opposed to super-processed cereal is much better for you. So, I wanted to give it a try. Plus, who doesn't love a hot breakfast?

Ingredients minus the green onions.

Next time I'm buying regular Canadian bacon, this turkey stuff is huge!

I cut up WAY too many veggies...so I used them in our stir fry for supper.

All ready for the oven.


Complete!






Breakfast Egg Cups

Ingredients 
6 eggs.
1 cup of chopped veggies, your preference (I used mushrooms, tomato, green pepper and green onion).
Package of Canadian bacon (Or you can use real bacon. I used turkey bacon).
Olive Oil spray (or Pam).
Small amount of shredded cheese.

Instructions
Heat oven to 350.
Spray muffin tin with Olive oil.
Line muffin tins with a piece of Canadian bacon (or whatever you're using).
Drop a few veggies in each cup. More or less, as to your preference.
Whisk eggs together. If you have more cups (I only had 8) you will likely need more.
Divide eggs between cups.
Top cups with a pinch of cheese.
Bake for roughly 15 minutes.

You can eat these right away. I froze them in servings of 2 cups/serving in a Ziplock sandwich bag.

Yummy!!


My Fitness Pal recipe builder's breakdown for 2 cups.






Comments