8 Months & First Halloween

I have been slack on this set of photos! I was busy with cupcake orders and I didn't get Harper weighed until a couple days ago, and because of non-napping we didn't get our photos done until yesterday, but here they are.


Mamas little witch!

Cutie pants!
At least she didn't wipe it off 10 times!  
Growing way too fast!

I should also add that she had her first Thanksgiving too. I totally forgot that one. Oops!

I am so blessed to have this beautiful, happy, healthy little girl. She makes me smile and lights up my life. I'm incredibly thankful. I know I've said this before, but no one really knows love until you love your own child. I'm so happy I have her, even on days that aren't easy, I might complain a little, but at the end of the day, she's what matters. I thank God for her every single day, and love her to the moon and back.

Comments