DIY Halloween Wreath

I'm not even going to bother trying to tell you how I made this wreath. It doesn't look as good as I hoped it would. I think after Halloween I might take it apart and fix it. I'm too lazy right now though. I'm kind of scared it's going to fall apart. I followed this tutorial, but I didn't use the wire and I really should have. I got some cute glittery ribbon from Micheals on sale for a dollar and a nice bow, because, let's face it, I wouldn't make one that nice.



The whole thing didn't take very long either, but I was covered in little pieces of burlap by the end. I think I'll like it more when I fix it. I should probably do it before Halloween....we'll see.

Thought I'd show off my other Halloween decorations too!





I made the skeleton and the BOO decorations too, here is the tutorial I did!

I did not make the bouys. I bought them from a lovely lady here on the island.




I love my table runner I got at Home Sense, but yesterday the people from Investors Group were here and I served them coffee and you know what they did?! Put their coffee spoons ON MY TABLE RUNNER!!!

GRRRRRRRR!!!!!



Comments