6 Months Come & Gone

I totally meant to do this yesterday, but it just didn't happen for me. I wasn't particularly busy, I just kept forgetting to write it. You know how it is. If I could just time manage a little better, we'd all benefit, I'm sure.

Anyway, Harper's half birthday has come and gone. It hardly seems possible.

My life has changed in so many ways, but it's all for the good.

Everything is based off of a loose nap schedule. We're still napping every 1.5 to 2 hours. for 1-2 hours.

Still just drinking formula. She hasn't shown any interest in much else. Other than pressure from the outside world to start solids(but that's a whole other blog post), I'm happy with what we're doing.

Anyway, here are some of our photos from her 6 month birthday. We got some family photos and some others of her done by a fabulous little photographer, but they're not done yet. I'll post them when they are.
















Comments

Post a Comment