5 Question Friday

1. What do you appreciate most about your children's dad?

He loves me and is attracted to me, no matter how unattractive I feel myself. He has a great sense of humour. We can make fun of people together :)

2. Do you always wear your seatbelt?

Unless we're just going next door to Casey's parents, and even then I sometimes do.

3. Do you dream and do you remember them?

Yes and yes. I've even had some weird dreams where my grandfather comes to talk to me and some weird prophetic one about our church.

4. What is the one thing you swore you'd never let your kids do before having them, that you have now changed your ways about?

Not sure. Harper is only 3 months old.

5. If you could be granted one wish, what would it be?

Wow, I have no idea. I suppose infinite wisdom like Solomon. That'd be the smart thing to do right? But I'd really like to have a super power. Like they have on Jumper. Or flight. Yep. I'm an adult.

Comments