3 Months!

I'm a little late on this, but better late than never.

Our little pumpkin is growing every day!

This month, she weighed in at 11 lbs 12 oz.

Not a whole lot exciting happened this month, but here's what we did.

We went gulls egging for the first time. It's basically a hunt for sea gull eggs. We have to take a boat to an outer island and hike around it to find them. Harper stayed with her grammy on the beach, and its a good thing too! I was going to take her in the ergo carrier, but decided not to. 5 minutes into the hike I tripped over my own two feet and fell flat on my face. Good thing there wasn't a baby there!!

We have been swimming 3 times so far, and Harper LOVES it! We put her in the floating saucer thing, and she kicked and squealed, as happy as a clam!


She laughs and smiles on a regular basis. I have such a happy girl!

We're getting better at nap time, day by day!

She can hold her head up like a champ.

She's so curious all the time. If she's sitting up, she's looking all around, she won't look at you ever. She wants to see what's going on!

She still loves bath time. I think it's the water in general actually!

She's really working on grabbing things. She gets better every day!

She LOVES to chew on her hands. I think we're starting to work on getting teeth!!

Oh, and this month we built our diaper stash! I'm totally obsessed with Applecheeks diapers.


My love for her grows every day. I am just in awe of how beautiful and amazing she is!







Comments

Post a Comment