Weekend Shenanigans!

Why is it that by the time monday morning rolls around, I can't really remember what I did on friday?

Mommy brain!

Friday we didn't do a whole lot other than visit with my dad and step mother a bit in the evening. We saw an amazing double rain bow there. Then a bird hit the window, thankfully it was only a little stunned, but we got to see it up close and personal! We had an early night that evening.

Saturday I woke up at 6 and was so wide awake that I decided that since Casey was going to be around, I could take the dog for a walk. So Luna and I went for an hour long walk.

My grandmother and aunt came from Fredericton to visit, so after the baby had her nap, we went to visit for a bit.

Saturday evening, I went with my dad (an avid birdwatcher) and a bunch of other birders and went looking for owls. We stood around in the dark and played an owl call. I'd say the owls weren't anywhere around, because we stayed out for an hour and a half (in the cold) and didn't find anything.

Sunday we went to church. After church, we got ready and went gulls egging. A Grand Manan tradition. It was a lot of fun, and a really good workout!

After we got home, we went to visit with my aunt and grandmother again, since they were leaving the next day.

Sunday evening, we celebrated my brother in law's 20th birthday. We had chili, home made bread, and delicious peanut butter cheesecake!

Another early night was had by us.

We're so exciting!




Comments