Weekend Shenanigans

This weekend went so fast.

On friday I did another order of cupcakes. Chocolate with strawberry buttercream. Yum! I believe we watched Adjustment Bureau. It was actually pretty good!

On saturday Harper was supposed to spend the day with Grammy Sal, but she got called into work so she came with me to the ladies tea at church. After that, we went to the island market for a little while, then Harper went with Grammy Sue and I went for a mani-pedi. We had a BBQ that night with scallops wrapped in bacon! YUM!!!

Sunday we went to church, then had lunch at Casey's parents. Casey worked all day, so he wasn't there. Then I took Harper down to see her Grammy Sal, and Grampy, Auntie Em, and Stella were there, so lots of visiting happened. Then we went home and had a bottle, and then to Nanny Ingersoll's house for half an hour or so, then to the church for a pot luck! Yummy! After that we went to Casey's parents and got in the hot tub for the first time in a year or more! It was nice.

We did lots but nothing too crazy, thats for sure! I love weekends!






Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments