Five Question Friday

I love fridays now that I'm not working shift work!

1. What is your next home improvement goal?

Well, we are actually working on it now. We finally bought a dishwasher, and we're working on getting it installed and building a little cupboard around it. Yay! The dishwasher is actually functional now, thanks to the electrician, and my dear husband, who plumbed it. We just can't really use it until it's anchored to something, lest it fall over.

2. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Can it be a series? I would be perfectly happy reading the Harry Potter series for the rest of my days. I would likely find something new inside the pages every time.

3. What's on top of your refrigerator?

Two lime green candles that go with my kitchen, which each have a glass thingy over them. We got them for our wedding. And a aqua blue and lime green wasp catcher (glass) that also go with the kitchen.

4. What are your favorite or most used iPhone apps?

Facebook is the one I use the most by far. Then the Google app. I have a compulsive need to be able to 'google it.' Pinterest would be the next in line, though it comes in fits, sometimes I really use it a lot, and others I forget it's there. Finally,. :) instagram.

5. What is the thing you hate most about your spouse's job?

Ok, lets start off by saying I'm grateful he has the job that he has. I think the thing I hate MOST is that he depends on the schedules of all the lobster fisherman (he buys and sells lobster and other seafood for a living). He usually just gets home and sits down to whatever I have cooked and gets a call that a fisherman is coming in and he has to leave. And....aside from when we actually physically leave and go on vacation, he RARELY gets a day off. They're always doing something. I think maybe last year he might have had 3 random days that he didn't have to go do something for the company. These guys work for their money. Every. Single. Day.


Comments