5 Question Friday

Yay for Friday!

1. Do you have a doppleganger? 

I hope not. Poor soul. 

2. Do you keep your car cleaned up? 

75% of the time. In the winter it gets so frickin cold out that I hate having to make trips for cleaning so I just don't. 

3. What is a current fashion that drives you crazy?

Skinny jeans. It seems thats all they make anymore. Seriously people? I'm not the right shape to wear those things. Neither is half the rest of the population of planet earth. Don't get me wrong. If you can pull it off, go for it. Whatever happened to a good old boot cut jean that makes your butt look good? Nope. Instead, people everywhere are squeezing their muffin tops into a pair of skinny jeans that they don't belong in. I can't understand why people don't buy jeans that flatter their shape and fit them properly. I know, I know, I was guilty of the same thing when I was a teenager. Not so much now. Guess what? My post baby body doesn't allow much in the jean area yet. I'm working on it though. Anyway, I think I'll stuff my muffin top into a pair of jeans that looks good on me. Not on teenie boppers and stick figures. 

4. How often do you go grocery shopping? 

Whenever it strikes my fancy. I try to keep it to once a week, but thats almost impossible. 

5. What has been the best surprise of your life?

I would have to say that the best surprise of my life was when I was in the ultrasound room, 20 weeks pregnant, and the US tech asked what do you think you're having? I answered, a boy. She said, Nope! That is 100% girl! I was shocked! 


Comments