5 Question Friday

Oh friday, how I've missed you. This weekend should be pretty fun, since its mother's day weekend and all. My first one as a real mom.

Me and my bad self have had our shopping done for a week. Yup. Be jealous of my pre planning. Boom.

1. What's the one personal hygiene thing you will not do in front of your spouse?

Poop. But if it came right down to it, I would.

2. What's your favorite thing about a newborn?

Not a whole lot.

3. When is too young to have a facebook account?

It is individual, I think. I'm going to say 12 is too young. But, I have some people over 45 on my friends list that use FB like a 12 year old girl. Can anyone say duck face? Gross.

4. What are you hoping for for mothers day?

Time spent with family. I asked for a necklace or ring with Harper's name on it. Not sure what will come of that. Maybe I'll get a new cloth diaper :)

5. What's the best field trip you ever took in school?

Does safe grad count? We went to Six Flags New England. Went on a couple exchange trips too. We didn't do too many field trips because of where we live.


Comments