Weekend Shenanigans

This weekend was much fuller than normal. Usually we just veg all weekend, but not this time!

On Friday we dropped Harper at grammie and grampie's for the night and went to Saint John on the 3:30 ferry. We went out to eat at Boston Pizza. I haven't been there for a long time, and they've really changed their menu! I didn't like it there before, but now they have lots of good stuff! We'll be going back for sure!

On saturday I wrote my ER Nurse Certification at UNBSJ. I am almost 100% sure I failed it. I was thinking about it last night, and it gave me a horrible feeling in my stomach.

Crap.

I guess we'll have to wait and see (6 weeks to be precise!).

After that bloodbath, we went to Sears and we got ourselves a dishwasher! We haven't got it yet, but they expect it to be delivered next week.

Or was it this week?

I have no brain.

Something a little awkward happened when we were there buying the dishwasher. Casey went there earlier in the day while I was writing the exam, and talked to someone about the different models. When we went together, someone else came over and started talking to us about it, and as he was talking to us, the man Casey was talking to came over, and the other guy stopped talking mid-sentence, and left.

Weird.

Commission workers or something, I'd say.

Anyway, after we bought a dishwasher, we had lunch, and then went to Costco to spend our life savings.

I love Costco.

Before we went down to catch the 5:00 ferry, I got to go to Micheals and got some super cute mini cupcake liners for next weekend. You'll have to wait till next weekend's shenanigans to see them!

After we got home, it was pretty much time to put the baby to bed. After that, we watched a couple episodes of Game of Thrones.

I'm totally addicted.

I don't even know who my favorite character is.

But I DO know this, Lady Stark, she is Hermione's mother from Harry Potter! And Osha? The lady that Bran's family captured after her group tried to kill him? That's TONKS!! I was super pumped when I realized this!

Sunday was typical for us. Church consisted of a fellowship, since we're still on the hunt for a new pastor. The good news is that we've got a hopeful coming next weekend for 3 weeks. I am totally pumped to meet them! I really hope that they're a good fit for our church.

Time will tell.

We went on a flight around the island yesterday with Casey's dad. It was absolutely beautiful. Though, it was a little bumpy for my taste!

We finished the day off by taking the dogs to the beach for a run, and then came home and cleaned up our house a little (Though it's still a disaster!), put the baby to bed, and watched another episode of Game of Thrones.

A pretty great weekend if you ask me!




This post is part of Weekend Shenanigans with Sami's Shenanigans! Check out her blog!

Comments