This Weeks Weigh In...

This week I gained 0.2 lbs.

Crap.

That is seriously frustrating to me, considering my eating was spot on all week.

Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

This weekend I splurged a little while I was away.  Nothing crazy, mind you, but it was nice all the same.

I decided that I'm going to have to get my butt in gear and get moving if I wanna lose. So, I made a plan. I have TurboFire videos that I really enjoy doing, and they totally kick my butt. I a going to do one every other day, and walk/run on my treadmill/outside on the other days. I can add on later, once I get a little more used to working out.

I really want to get together with some of the youth and adults in our church and play soccer or something sometime soon. I really think that would be a great time! We shall see!

Linking up with The Domestic Wannabe for:

Comments

Post a Comment