5 Question Friday

I'm trying out a new blog link up, called 5 Question Friday :) Yay, its Friday! It never meant one thing to me before, when I worked shift work, because, well basically it didn't matter what day it was, I still had to work. Now that I'm on mat leave for the next year, it means that Casey is home for the weekend (usually), and I get to spend time with him, and our family. Also, he gets up with the baby for me on the weekends so I can get a little sleep. :) What a good husband he is! 

1. Who drives when your family is together, you or your spouse?

My husband drives. Though I do love to drive my car. 

2. Are you an introvert or extrovert?

I'm most definitely an extrovert. I don't seek out people most of the time, I'm a hermit that way, but when I am in the company of others, I pretty much don't shut up. 

3. Are you married to an introvert of extrovert?

Introvert most of the time. He is the strong silent type. I heard my mom talking on the phone once and they asked her what my husband was like, and she basically said that he didn't really say much. It's true to an extent. He will talk, when he has something to say. You can probably imagine that my mother and him don't really have much in common. 

4. What's your favorite type of social media?

I basically only use my blog and Facebook. Is Pinterest a social media site? I do use that. I have a Twitter account but I'm really green at it and mostly have no idea what to do. Currently, I like Facebook less and less, because it's full of morons. I blogged about this recently  if you wanna check that out. :)

5. What's your favorite way to "recharge"?

Oh lord. Head south. That's how. My idea of recharging is sitting next to a pool/beach with a book in one hand and a fruity drink in the other, baking in the sun, until I can't handle it anymore, then I roll off my lounger and jump in the water, until I'm ready to get back out and lounge some more. Also, the food must be awesome. *Sigh* Can I go now??





Comments