1 Month

I can't hardly believe that it's been a whole month since I gave birth to this tiny human! It seems like it has flown by, and dragged, all at once. How is that even possible?

In that time, she has already changed so much. She is so awake and alert! Bright eyes watching me all the time. She stopped looking like a brand new baby after a week and a half or so. She looks so much like her father. I see him every time I look at her!

Yesterday was our 1 month well baby check up. She is now 8 lbs 5.5 oz. Growing every day!

Today, Aunt Krista came over again, and we took a couple quick pictures. During that time, I got my first real smile from my baby girl! It was awesome! I wasn't even sure it was real, but she did it more than once and it is caught on camera!

Here's what we got!



Comments