Strawberry Buttercream

One of my personal favorite frosting flavours, (right after mint and plain old chocolate) strawberry, gets overlooked so often. Well, I filled an order for someone today, and they asked for strawberry frosting. So, I thought I'd share the recipe!




Strawberry Buttercream

Ingredients
1 Cup Butter (room temp).
1 Tsp. Vanilla
1/3 Cup Strawberry Jelly (Don't use jam, the chunks are annoying to pipe).
3-4 Cups Icing Sugar
1-2 Tbsp Heavy Cream

-In an electric mixer, start mixing the butter and some of the icing sugar.
-Add vanilla, then a little more of the icing sugar.
-Add jelly, then the last of the icing sugar.
-Add heavy cream and more icing sugar to taste.
-You can add more jelly for a stronger strawberry flavour. I always add more :)

**These bad boys have chocolate sauce on them. Check the recipe tab for the recipe!**

Comments