Cupcake Time!

So, as I said, a few days ago I decided to start taking orders for cupcakes. Well, today I made my first official order (although I've done orders before, but they were just friends who wanted cupcakes). I didn't wake up feeling fantastic after working all night last night, but I got through it, and I'm glad I did. If I didn't, these bad boys would never have come to be!



Chocolate Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting


These are just my basic chocolate cupcake recipe with a basic vanilla cream cheese frosting. I believe both can be found under my recipe tab, so you can make them yourself, or if you live in the Grand Manan area, I am available to make them for you, for a small fee of course!

I've got another order to fill tomorrow, with a new kind of frosting to share, so I'll post that when I'm done. For now, I gotta go tackle a mountain of dishes!

Comments