CNA - ER Nurse Exam!

Last week, I bit the bullet and signed up (last minute) to write the Canadian Nurses Association Emergency Nursing Exam. I heard about it in the summer, but I wasn't sure I wanted to do it. I was pretty apprehensive about trying to study for an exam and having a newborn baby to care for. The exam is on April 20th, 2013, and our little girl is due February 23rd.


Nothing like cracking open a new textbook!



I'm not sure what made me want to write it, but here I am. I signed up & ordered myself a brand new text book. It arrived today in the mail, and I made myself a 'study guide' to follow for the next 20-something weeks. I'm hoping to get at least 2 chapters/week read & noted. I'm really hoping to get ahead of myself and get a good head start, since I know its gonna be nearly impossible to study with a newborn. 




Could I really be that organized?? 

Wish me luck!! 

Comments