Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins

So after the last set of muffins, I wanted to try some more. This time I had 3 ultra over ripe bananas in my fruit bowl, so I decided to make use of them. Heres my recipe!




Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins (Yield 12 Muffins)

Ingredients

-3 Ripe Bananas
-1/3 Melted Butter
-1 Egg
-3/4 Cup White Sugar.
-1/2 Tsp Salt
-1 Tsp Baking Powder
-1 Tsp Baking Soda
-1 1/2 Cup Flour
-1 Cup Chocolate Chips

-Preheat oven to 350 F.
-Grease insides of a 12 muffin tin, I used baking pam.
-In an electric mixer, blend butter, egg, and bananas. I didn't mash mine, the mixer does a wonderful job of that.
-Add sugar, salt,  baking powder, baking soda, and flour.
-Mix well, scrape sides as necessary.
-Add chocolate chips.
-Divide between 12 muffin holes.
-Bake 12-15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
-Cool & enjoy!

Comments